For Application Security to be effective, it must work fast. Trend Micro’s Cloud One Application Security automatically detects attacks and gives you the visibility to prevent the attack from happening again.
There are numerous threats and vulnerabilities that may impact your apps. Cloud One Application Security helps you with prioritizing remediation and protection, and anti-malware scanning. Gain insights and visibilities into web application attacks and malicious behavior. Application Security detects and protects against attacks such as:
- SQL Injections
- Remote command execution
- Malicious file uploads, URL redirects and payloads
Key Advantages of Trend Micro’s Application Security include:
- Detect and protect applications and APIs built on your container, serverless and other computing platforms.
- Protect applications built on servers, VMs, containers, cloud workloads and serverless platforms.
- Trend Micro’s application security minimizes design and deployment risks and protects against sophisticated hacks from the inside.
- It is a more modern and simple approach to securing web applications, preventing vulnerabilities from being exploited.
At Aurora, we provide the consulting services required for you to understand if Application Security is right for your environment. See this video to learn more about Cloud One Application Security. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.